Check if you can bring your current mobile device (BYOD) to Sparrow. Because we use multiple networks, we check to see what network provides you with the best coverage, and if your smartphone is compatible with that network.
1) Call Sparrow at 844-697-7277 to see if your smartphone is compatible
Have your device’s IMEI (15-digit unique identifier) handy when you call. There are a few ways to locate the IMEI:
- On the box your phone came in
- On the back of the phone or behind the battery on a white label
- On your device’s screen: type *#06# from the device home screen
- In your device settings, under general
2) Email Sparrow your zip code + smartphone’s IMEI
- Go to Settings > General > About
- Locate the IMEI (you may need to scroll down)
- Take a screen shot
- Email the screen shot and your zip code to wecare[at]sparrowmobile.com
Questions? Call and we’ll be glad to assist.